Transparency SealTurkiyedeki en kaliteli porno izleme sitelerini bir araya getirsek ancak en guzel ve HD porno kalitesine sahip videolari sadece hearporn.net sitesi ortaya cikaracaktir. Bu siteler muhteşem kaliteli olmakla birlikte bazen de türk porno yayinlayarak Turklerin nasil sevistigini gostermektedir. Tipki bir xnxx sitesi gibi. En genis arsive sahip ve Turkiye'nin en guzel porno izleme sitesi.
Awareness and Preparedness
|Mayon Volcano Bulletin|
|Tuesday, 02 March 2010 21:16|
March 2, 2010, 10:00 A.M.
After the alert status was lowered to Alert Level 2 last 13 January 2010, Mayon Volcano (13.2576ºN, 123.6856ºE) has consistently manifested the following:
1. The number of volcanic earthquakes recorded daily (0 – 4 per day) is well within the normal level for Mayon of 5 volcanic earthquakes per day;
2. Volcanic tremors associated with magma movement within the volcano conduit became scarce and sometimes not recorded at all;·
3. Ground deformation measurements showed a deflated volcano edifice indicating the absence of fresh volcanically-induced deformation or fresh supply of magma from below;
4. The sulfur dioxide (SO2) emission rate measured since 13 January to March 2010 ranged from 110 to 2,021 tonnes per day (t/d) is consistent with its post eruptive gas emission rate, and;
5. The observed crater glow prevailed at intensity II (can be observed with the naked eye) but does not indicate any re-intensification. Steam emission was most of the time weak and passively rising from the summit crater.
The above observations suggest that Mayon Volcano’s condition is improving and likely heading towards normalcy. In view thereof, PHIVOLCS is now lowering its alert status from Alert Level 2 to Alert Level 1, meaning that eruption is not imminent. The public, however, is reminded that the 6-km radius Permanent Danger Zone (PDZ) remains off-limits due to the continuing threat from sudden small explosions and rock falls from the upper and middle slopes of the volcano. Active river channels and those areas perennially identified as lahar prone in the southeast sector should also be avoided especially during bad weather conditions or when there is heavy and prolonged rainfall.