|Video Package Requests|
|Tuesday, 15 March 2011 06:34|
Procedures for Video Documentation Requests:
(last update: October 10, 2008)
1. Visit PHIVOLCS Main Office (please check the address in Contact Us) and bring with you a blank CD.
2. Go to GDAPD Division (located at the 2nd flr.)
3. A GDAPD personnel will assist you in selecting documentaries from the collection.
4. Fill-up the request form. List down your selected documentaries in the space provided in the request form. A maximum of 2 documentaries is allowed per requisitioner.
5. After the selection, the GDAPD personnel shall take the blank CD and a
6. Pay for the amount indicated at the Cashier (1st floor). Duplication is 25 pesos per documentary.
7. The video package can be claimed after one(1) week because duplication is done in bulk.
8. Borrowing of the original tapes are not allowed.
Lists of Video Documentaries available*:
1. Ang Lahar: Parusa Ba O Paghamon - 25.0m
2. Ang Pagputok Ng Bulkang Mayon, 1993 - 35.0m
3. The Killer Quakes, 1990 - 20.0m
4. Sta. Elena High School Earthquake Drill
5. Mindoro Earthquakes - 25.0m
6. Tsunami (under DOST-GIA Project) Information
7. Tsunami Eyewitness Accounts: 1994 Mindoro Earthquake and 1976 Moro Gulf Earthquake