|Digital Image Requests|
|Tuesday, 15 March 2011 14:37|
Procedures for Digital Image requests:
1. Visit PHIVOLCS Main Office (please check the address in Contact Us).
2. Go to Geologic Disaster Awareness and Preparedness Division.(GDAPD, located at the 2nd flr.)
3. A GDAPD personnel will assist you in filling-up the request form.
4. Only digital photos are available and can only be saved in CD. Photographs printed in photo papers are not available at present due to streamlining of the present system.
5. The GDAPD personnel who assisted you shall count the number of digital images
6. A payment stub shall be given to the requisitioner and shall be paid at the Cashier (1st floor).
7. Images in CD can be claimed after one (1) day up to one (1) week depending on the bulk of the request.
8. A claim stub shall be given to the requisitioner after the payment has been made.
9. Borrowing of original negatives of the images are not allowed.
Lists of Sets of Printed Photographs*:
1. Bulusan Volcano
*all sets listed here are subject to availability
Title of Lists of Contact Prints sets with Negatives
1. Earthquakes - July 16, 1990 - Northern Luzon